Parent Child Dedication
Everything you need to get ready!
We’re happy to include you and your child in our upcoming Parent-Child Dedication Service! As part of your preparation, you must listen to a message I delivered in the past, fill in the accompanying outline, and submit the outline via e-mail.
Please follow the instructions below using the files linked by the buttons.
Brett Kays, Lead Minister
- Save a copy of the PDF outline on your computer.
- You must save it, so you can edit it. It is not good enough just to open it in your internet browser.
- Find and open the file on your computer or other device.
- Type your name in the indicated space.
- Save and close the file.
- Open it again, and if your name is still in the blank, you’re good to continue!
- If not, then your safest option is to print a copy of it, and fill it in by hand.
- Watch or listen to the message.
- There are links for both a video and an audio-only file.
- Fill in the blanks in the outline, as you listen.
- Save the completed outline (or scan/photograph the printed copy), and email it to Kristin firstname.lastname@example.org
“Help Me With My Kids, God” [part 1]
“Help Me With My Kids, God” [part 2]